Saturday 30 July 2011

Slo-mo ... slow motion house music (free mix download)


Recently came across a new style Slo-mo (I think is the proper term) but I've seen slomo and slo mo crop up too ... who cares though right! So long as we can find what we want online. The new style is slow motion house music. Taking tempos down below 110bpm to mix up influences from disco, deep house, electronica, and future house styles all with gritty driving funk grooves.

I don't clam to know much about it as I'm still finding out about the scene (currently rolling out of Germany so I'm told) but what you should know is that you need to get on it! Awesome sounds perfect for the summer.

To start off I highly recommend checking out this post from Beatportal and download the mix below by clicking HERE!

Enjoy!

  slower than your average bear by Rob Bates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think of this post. Would be good to hear your thoughts.